The Eco-Aqua LED by Arcadia “represent a huge step forward in aquatic LED lighting.” The Eco-Aqua LED was designed to provide the same color spectrum as Acradia fluorescent bulbs. This LED strip blends together various LED bulb colors to achieve vivid, yet natural-looking, output. Unlike fluorescent bulbs, which Arcadia says tend to
flatten the look of an aquarium, the Eco-Aqua creates shadows and a shimmer, giving the aquarium a more three dimensional look. As with most LED products, energy consumption is quite low, and the expected lifespan of over 50,000 hours eliminates the cost of regular lamp changes.
- Sized to replace T8 fluorescent lamps
- Lamps are sized to fit between existing T8 lamp holders
- Multiple coloured light sources provide a more natural ‘three dimensional’ appearance
- Low energy consumption – Typically 40% of that of a similarly sized T8 lamp and ballast
- Long life span – (average of 50,000 hours normal use)
- Reduced carbon footprint – uses 40% less electricity than T8 lamps and will last between 2-3 times as long
- Contains no mercury
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Supplied with fixing clips suitable for wood, plastic and glass* installation
Eco-Aqua Marine Blue
Combining deep blue, light blue and violet LEDs results in a spectacular actinic moonlight colour, ideal for marine or freshwater aquariums. Can be mixed with Daylight lamps for marine systems.