X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of heart and mind

We have decided to continue selling equipment on a smaller scale. We will focus on the smaller forums and such.

Like our facebook page HERE

We will be posting some new sales later today.

Thanks

Uh, welcome back? As a member of Eastern Michigan Reefkeepers, hope to see you there as well

Comment

Originally posted by ReefAddict View Post
      Uh, welcome back? As a member of Eastern Michigan Reefkeepers, hope to see you there as well
      This thread says you owed Michigan Reefers for 3 months sponsorship fees. That correct guys?
      http://www.michiganreefers.com/forum...-business.html

Comment

Originally posted by ReefAddict View Post
        Originally posted by Zeppelin View Post
        This thread says you stiffed Michigan Reefers for 3 months sponsorship fees. That correct guys?
        http://www.michiganreefers.com/forum...-business.html
        My, sorta, mistake. Member of both but meant Michigan Reefers. Wouldn't have realized that if your post hadn't made me double check, Zep

Comment

Zep thanks for informing me of this. We contacted them when our sponsorship was up advising them that we thought the cost of views per sponsorship cost was not worth it and we did not wish to renew. We did not hear anything from them for aprox 45 days or so. We got another email asking about it and we advised them again that we wished NOT to renew and again we didnt hear anything for a couple weeks, then the threatening emails started coming. After we advised them that we were not going to pay them and we had sent several emails advising them of this and then they stated they would blast us on their forums. I advised them at that time that I would like to keep things professional and that posting such would be slanderous and not taken lightly. I told them that we werent going to remain open. And that we were going to close for the time being, but we have had some wonderful customers ask us to remain open and we decided to slow down a bit and scale things back which is where we are now. I havent even logged into that site in months.

They stated do you have the email that I sent I stated our email is set to auto purge every couple of months. So now Im going to have to contact our email provider and see if they can pull the sent emails as proof which is no big deal. So thanks again for bringing this to my attention.
          Last edited by averageguysaquatics; 04-03-2013, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X