Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cora swap car pool

Let's figure out how many of us are going and how to carpool on down
    Erik

Is this swap comparable to the one you guys put on?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSaint216 View Post
      Is this swap comparable to the one you guys put on?
      It's a really good swap and worth the drive IMO.

Comment

Cora's swap this year is a little different in that they have speakers or a speaker lined up so far. I would expect the turn out to be in the 400 range but that's just a guess, last year LEAR had around 800 ish. It's always been a good show I've made it to the majority of them and never left disappointed.
        Plus you get to stop at there local stores too

Comment

Cool with the new job I finally have weekends off. Might have to go check it out.

Comment

I am in!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Whats up guys. This year the Swap is going to be less of a swap and more in the line of an Expo. We have 4 guest speakers scheduled. Steven Pro, Vince Allen, Ramon Villaverde, and Dr. Mac. On top of that we have moved location to a new venue With over 1100 sq feet . This is definitely NOT an event to miss. And Just remember this is only going to get bigger. The planning has already began for next year.
                Here is our schedule for the day:
                10:00 - Doors Open

11:00- Guest Speaker Steven Pro. Steven will be doing a presentation on fish diseases, prevention and their impact in the aquarium

12:30 - Guest Speaker Vince Allen- Coral Pets. Vince will be doing a presentation on coral pests.

2:00 - Dr. Mac- Pacific East Aquaculture. Dr. Mac will be doing a presentation covering the trips he's taken to the Solomon Islands and to French Polynesia to help educate the locals on the industry and assist in setting up sustainable collection and mariculture operations for corals and clams.

3:15 -Russ Romme - Buckeye Field Supply. Russ will be doing an all about RODI presentation. Why its important and what it actually does.

4:00 - Ramon Villaverde- SECORE, Senior Aquarist at the Columbus Zoo.

5:00 - CORE General Raffle

6:00 - Event Close

Comment

Working...
                X