After 6 months of research and design CAD Light has pulled the trigger on their newest bio reactor.
- True All-In-One design, where the pump is already built inside of the Bio reactor in the bottom chamber. this feature saves ALOT more space
and ease of use the moment you get it. the intake is in the bottom and the outtake is from the top allows for the most efficient flow of only 1 direction.
- Advanced Conic design, makes our Unique “Rhythmic Tumbling Motion” that moves every pellet evenly and prevents clumping. every pellet
churns and moves throughout the entire reactor (from top to bottom). Greg Carroll (SCMAS) summed it up best when he saw the demo here…”Wow
this things moving like Magic”
- Self-priming and designed to be ready to use right out of the box and comes with all the pump, fittings, plumbing, union etc. all comes
- Space saving design and energy efficient. no need for an external pump that will take up more space and wasted pump pressure.
- 100% Cell-Cast acrylic and Hand MADE IN USA.
- Completely disassembles easily for maintenance.
- Compatible with a large variety of Bio-pellets.
Dimensions: 6″ x 6″ x 14″ (including all plumbing)
Energy useage: 11.5W
Speed: 240 GPH
Capacity: 40G to 150G
Here is a video of this CAD Lights Bio Reactor in action: